In this part, we are going to see how to use social media tools to promote your music. There are many strategies and formats to advertise our brands. For music, we should have an exciting and creative idea.
Cloud is virtual storage in which, can store data virtually and access them anywhere, anytime. When we have ample data to save, you need not buy storage. You can buy space from cloud providers. the cloud can have all kinds of data format. So sound cloud is storing audio files to the cloud.
Soundcloud Vs. Bandcamp Vs. Spotify – What Is The Difference?
SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Spotify all are music streamers with different kinds of advantages and disadvantages. Compare these three, and see who wins.
What Is Soundcloud?
Sound cloud is storing audio files to the cloud. The cloud system will allow you to listen to songs anywhere anytime at no cost. You can add up to 3 hours of a soundtrack. You will have a username and password to access contents you have stored.
Advantages Of Soundcloud
- The free version is more than enough for most. There is not much difference between free and paid versions. Artists can upload their remix of the songs.
- Works of famous artists are always on top, and you can share your own created songs privately, and also widely.
Disadvantages Of Soundcloud
- Artists cannot get benefits.
What Is Bandcamp?
Bandcamp is an american online music company which allows users to stream their favorite music for free. Fans can hear songs, and if they like, it means they can pay. Then they can get unlimited access.
Advantages Of BandCamp
- Allows artists to sell their music independently and contains albums instead of single tracks.
- User-friendly environment allows artists to their work without any interruptions.
Disadvantages Of Bandcamp
- Less pop music is the only significant disadvantage.
What Is Spotify?
Spotify is the swedish digital music streaming application for music lovers with salient features. This Spotify has millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the world. It also allows you to access songs anywhere anytime by simply sign in using email or Facebook.
Advantages Of Spotify
Enjoy on-demand playlists which saves time
- Explore new music with user -friendly environment.
- Personalize by linking and hiding.
- Spotify acts as a data saver.
How To Increase Your Fans?
Let us see what all the options to brand your music are
Facebook – You can share your stories, videos, post about your music brand.
Twitter – You can post about your music brand on twitter as a tweet, and you can get many shares and likes if it is excellent, and even you can share a video about your brand.
Instagram – You can share videos, gifs, stories in your brand’s official page.
YouTube – YouTube is a video-based social media so you can creatively post your music brand. And also YouTube has a feature for sharing stories. If your video is highly liked and shared, then it will become trending.